Home > Membership > Member Benefits > RealCare Insurance|
C.A.R.'s endorsed insurance broker offers the following exclusive benefits to SRAR members :
The C.A.R. group insurance programs are available to all C.A.R. members, local associations and full time W2 employees of C.A.R. members or local associations.
New association members may join any time between their 60th and 120th day of membership. Existing members may join at Open Enrollment or after a qualifying event.
Open Enrollment is held twice a year:
- Fall: October 15th through November 30th for a January 1st effective date
- Spring: April 1st through May 15th for a June 1st effective date
Qualifying Events: Certain life events might allow you to enroll for guaranteed issue health insurance outside of the open enrollment period. For example, marriage, divorce, birth or adoption of a child or loss of other group coverage may allow existing members to enroll within 30 days of a qualifying event. Please call RealCare at 800-939-8088 ext. 202 to see if you are eligible.
Errors & Omissions:
C.A.R. selected ProSight Specialty Insurance as the exclusive insurance company for their member’s E&O coverage because ProSight is a specialist with unique expertise in real estate industry. With over $1B in assets, the companies of ProSight Specialty Insurance are “A” rated by A.M. Best.
Special policy features include:
- Individualized limits and deductibles for all size real estate agencies
- “Choice of Counsel” endorsement provides you direct access to C.A.R.’s Strategic Defense Attorney Panel.
- “Record Only” claim reporting protect your loss record should the claim be settled under your deductible.
- 50% deductible reduction benefit for using a home warranty company (AHS, Fidelity National) or zipLogix Relay®