Home > MLS > Matrix Information|
CHECK OUT THE LIST OF NEW FEATURES IN MATRIX v6.11 (June 9th, 2015)
CRISNet's Matrix MLS System is Feature Rich
CRISNet members are using an MLS system called Matrix. There are many new features and if you have not attended a class or a webinar, please check the Education Calendar. The new features include:
- Platform/Browser Independent - works with Apple
- One click Column Sort Create special
- One Liners Save/Update search criteria and search results
- Speedbar - Type in your search criteria on one line
- Map search - multiple areas, multiple shapes, Add and exclude areas
- A history of Client eMails sent Watched listings list
- Multiple Header options for Client Reports
- Upload your own custom Header/Footer
- Put your photo on your Headers
- eMail custom reports and driving instructions
- Add/Edit resizes the photos for you
- 35 Media slots
- CRMLSmobile.com - To search listings, agents, contacts, view agent full report including photos, map and much more on your small screen device.
Additional MLS Services and SRAR Member Benefits:
- eNeighborhood's Mercado and Marketing Suite
- Realist Tax data and value maps
- Reciprocal agreement with Sandicor
- REALTOR Property Resource (RPR)
- TransUnion SmartMove
- Smart Trac (Transaction Management)
- Smart Fax
- Smart Docs
- Immobel IDX Language Translation (13 different languages)
- eNeighborhoods framable IDX Solutions
With CRISNet you have access to free classes, lectures and webinars both in your office and at our offices. There are lab classes and evening classes and we have certified ZipForm6 trainers.
Technical support is provided by the SRAR Tech Support department, Monday through Saturday, at 818-947-2202 or 661-295-7117 or email@example.com.
Check the Education Calendar and attend a class or webinar. Matrix is feature rich and there is much to learn.