Home > MLS > Matrix Information > About CRISNet MLS|
About CRISNet MLS
CRISNet is an MLS owned by Southland Regional Association of REALTORS®. It is a member based organization dedicated to making the day‐to‐day business of our members easier, faster and more professional. In order to achieve that goal, CRISNet maintains an IT staff, a Tech Support Staff and a Technology Training staff, offering our members excellent service and support.
Our IT staff maintains the www.srar.com website which provides members with current information, updates on activities and events and important members alerts and information. Having the IT staff allows CRISNet to send email to members when listings are about to expire, when Pending Sales are about to close and when photos are not in the system. This staff also allows CRISNet to provide statistical reports unparalleled in the industry.
Tech Support Staff
CRISNet Tech Support is available Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Tech Support will assist CRISNet members with questions about all the products offered and other computer problems which may be keeping the member from getting the information they need.
CRISNet has a staff of experts that train members on all products offered through CRMLS, eNeighborhood's WyldFyre and Mercado, CARETS Commercial and are certified WinForm trainers. CRISNet staff offers on‐site training in member's offices, at the Santa Clarita and Van Nuys offices and through webinars. Classes are conducted both during the day and evenings.
Products and Services
CRISNet MLS currently contracts with CRMLS to provide the following services:
- Matrix: an MLS system which features the most current technology.
- Smart Trac and Smart Fax: Manage every aspect of your real estate transactions electronically in this safe and secure transaction management and document storage environment.
- Mercado: View listing data from multiple MLSs throughout California; create CMA reports, marketing flyers, and more.
- WyldFyre7TM: Download CARETS listings to your computer to display, brand, and print MLS data to fit your needs.
- Realist Tax: Retrieve public property records, title information, sales comparable, and foreclosure information.
- Realist ValueMap: Create automated estimates using public property data and current CRMLS listing data. You can also frame Realist ValueMap on your website for clients to generate automated property estimates.
- CRMLS Mobile: Access CRMLS Matrix MLS data from your data enabled mobile devices.
- Immobel: Break the language barrier by allowing CRMLS Matrix property listings to be viewed on agents' websites in one or more of the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Polish, Russian, Chinese (modern and traditional), Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese.
- ListingBook: Connects agents and their clients through an integrated platform for client management, sales productivity, and direct marketing.
- ListHub: Provides a platform for real estate brokers to manage and syndicate their listings on the Internet.