AREA Marketing Meetings
Commercial Data Exchange
Webinars and Videos
Advertise With Us!
Thursday, September 22nd, 2022|
Back to Calendar
|NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE 2022 (Other)|
|Location: Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego|
|NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE 2022 Conference Returns to San Diego|
Real Estate, Wealth Building, Sports & Entertainment Event to be held September 22–25, 2022
Highlighting the powerhouse of Latino buying power, political capital, and technological innovation that is propelling the American economy forward, L’ATTITUDE encourages enlightened executives to invest in the Latino market.
Event Speakers include:
• President Barack Obama – 44th President of the United States
• Anand Giridharadas – On-Air Political Analyst for MSNBC & Bestselling Author
• Lisa Guerrero – Award-Winning Investigative Journalist, Actor & Author
• Nick Bailey – President and Chief Executive Officer, RE/MAX, LLC
• Sue Yannaccone – President & CEO, Anywhere Brands
• Luis Padilla – 2022 NAHREP President, CEO, The Padilla Team at RE/MAX Advance Realty
• Gary Acosta – Co-Founder & CEO, NAHREP | Co-Founder, L’ATTITUDE
• Gabriela Teissier – Award-Winning Journalist and News Anchor
• Nuria Rivera – 2022 NAHREP President-Elect, CEO, Novation Title Insurance Agency
Register today at nahrep.org/conference.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year
|Lunch and Learn - Differentiate Yourself in the Market (Other)|
|Location: SPECIAL ZOOM PRESENTATION|
|CRISNetMLS AND SRAR ARE VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUCE AN INERACTIVE LUNCH AND LEARN FOR SEPTEMBER 2022 on ZOOM!|
Please join us for a special ZOOM presentation from one of our most active affiliates “Nexa Mortgage” and Michael Mulkey as they present “Differentiate Yourself in the Market”.
Michael Mulkey has been a mortgage loan originator for eight years, and has closed over 600 loans. He is licensed in three states: California, Texas and Georgia. Michael specializes in first time homebuyers. He is passionate about his profession, helping families improve their future one mortgage at a time.
As an agent your goal is to provide insight and become a valued advocate and resource to your client by understanding the KEY hot topic issues today and Differentiating Yourself in the Market. Michael will cover the following:
• Price, VALUE, Cost
• What is the difference between the Fed Funds Rate and Mortgage Interest Rates?
• What determines an interest rate for a given transaction?
• Economic news cycle and how it affects mortgage interest rates.
• How does inflation affect the mortgage industry (rates)?
• Is a recession on the way? What does that mean for the mortgage industry?
Please join us by registering HERE!
| CRISNetMLS Matrix TRICKS – MORE STUFF! – PART 2 (Lecture)|
|Location: LIVE WEBINAR|
|Mini Golf Event (Ticketed Event)|
|Location: 21516 Golden Triangle Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91350|
Type: Ticketed Event
|Ready to have a HOLE lot of fun? Come out for our mini golf event with your friends and family! |
|Women's Council of REALTORS-SCV Cards for a Cause (Other)|
|WINE, BEER and a Traveling POKER GAME in Historic Downtown Newhall|
About this event:
Enjoy a glass of wine or a beer at different stops along the Main Street of Historic Downtown Newhall while networking with other REALTORS®
Cards for a Cause is a fun way to network, get in a little exercise, and learn about some of the shops in Historic Downtown Newhall.
We will start at El Tracadero and fan out from there, stopping at the several restaurants and shops, enjoying a glass of wine or a beer, and maybe some appetizers, collecting cards to hopefully get a winning hand of Poker. Think of this as a traveling POKER Game.
Stops at: El Tracadero, Smoke House, Eigth and Main, MicGinns, The Closet on Main
One of our stops is Closet on MAIN. Closet on MAIN supports Single Mothers Outreach and their families. This is a perfect time to meet them and learn about their mission.
Women's Council of REALTORS® is a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve.
Ticket price for early bird is $60.00 till September 19th. Price for tickets beginning September 20th is $75.00
Funds raised will go towards supporting education programs and scholarships for local REALTORS®.
Carlotta Levy 661-714-3559 Event Director
Chuck Simons 661-977-6616 Pres-Elect