|Home > Membership > Applications and Forms|
Applications and Forms
This page contains all of the forms that members have previously obtained by coming into the Association office.
- Select and click on the form needed.
- A file in "Adobe Reader" will open.
- Please print the form.
- Fill out all the requested information. All pages have to be filled out completely.
- Please check your work.
- Submit the form as directed below.
Filled Forms are processed at Membership services at SRAR - Main or Santa Clarita offices.
Once you have filled the forms and completed the relevant requirements, you may submit your form for processing at the membership services desk in the following ways:
- Take the forms, relevant documents, and payment to the SRAR membership services desk at SFV or SC offices for further processing.
- Fax the forms, relevant documents, and payment by credit card fax transmittal form to the SRAR membership services at (818) 786-0364, for further processing and may follow up by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 947-2201.
Please contact membership services for relevant fees or questions, if any.
Contact: (818) 947-2201
To become a member of SRAR, you will need to obtain and complete the relevant forms. You may choose from the following types of membership. Completed PDF Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com:
Other Membership Forms
Change in Membership Status
Status Changes to Current Membership Account - A member may Downgrade, Upgrade, Reaffiliate, Reciprocate Supra Key or Reinstate memberships. You may select from the forms below to the new type of membership, considering that all the requirements are met.
Home address, home phone number and member email addresses are not shared, sold or made available to any outside entity. This information is used only by the Association for education and information purposes. You agree that we may use your information to contact you and deliver information to you concerning administrative notices, educational offerings and communication relevant to your use of Association and MLS services. We may disclose information provided by you if we are legally required to do so, such as by court order or subpoena.