|Home > Membership > Outreach|
Southland Regional Association of REALTORS® is working to keep this information current, however, we encourage you to check L.A. County and your local City websites for any updated orders.
All orders are subject to change.
LA County, City of L.A., City Of Santa Clarita & City of Calabasas Showing Orders
• NO OPEN HOUSES.
• Residential viewings must occur virtually.
• If a virtual viewing is not feasible, then an in-person viewing of the property may
be done by appointment only.
• Showings should be limited to serious potential buyers who are either pre-approved
or have submitted a contingent offer.
• The in-person showing may only include the Real Estate Agent and no more than
2 visitors, who reside within the same household or living unit, at a time.
• Sellers and/or tenants should temporarily leave the residence / unit during the
in-person showing, in order to maintain social distancing.
• The City of Los Angeles requires the owner first obtains the tenant’s
• During the in-person showing of the property, all social distancing protocols must
be adhered to, and protective measures, such as the wearing of gloves, cloth face
coverings, and no touching of surfaces must be followed.
Real estate offices, as an Essential Business, must implement and post a Social Distancing Protocol (see appendix A) at each of their offices.
Additional Los Angeles County information:
• Safer at Home Order 4.10.20 L.A. County
• Safer at Home FAQs for Businesses L.A. County (pg11 #22)
• Appendix A: Safer at Home Order Social Distancing Protocol